A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bueche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bueche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bueche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueche graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bueche has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bueche MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bueche practice?
- Dr. Michael Bueche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bueche practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.