A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bueche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bueche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bueche
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bueche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bueche, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueche graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bueche has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bueche MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bueche practice?
- Dr. Michael Bueche has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bueche practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.