A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bundschuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bundschuh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bundschuh, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bundschuh graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Bundschuh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bundschuh DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bundschuh practice?
- Dr. Michael Bundschuh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bundschuh practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.