A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bungo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bungo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bungo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bungo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Bungo MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bungo practice?
- Dr. Michael Bungo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bungo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.