A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bungo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bungo
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bungo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bungo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bungo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bungo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Bungo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bungo practice?
- Dr. Michael Bungo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bungo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.