A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bungo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Coronary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bungo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bungo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bungo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bungo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bungo practice?
Dr. Michael Bungo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and League City, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Bungo, Dr. Micheal Bungo, Dr. Michel Bungo, Dr. Mickey Bungo, Dr. Miguel Bungo, Dr. Mike Bungo