A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bunim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bunim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunim graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bunim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ben Bunim MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Bunim practice?
- Dr. Michael Bunim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bunim practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.