Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Burch
Dr. Michael Burch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Cullman, AL (and 2 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burch is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital and Trinity Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Burch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Burch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Wilson Spruill
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Birmingham, AL 0 mi47
Dr. Gene Watterson Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi29
Dr. Walter Ross Jr
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi43