A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burchett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burchett
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Burchett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Dr. Burchett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Burchett DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Burchett practice?
- Dr. Michael Burchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burchett practices Surgery near Silvis, IL.
See Silvis Surgeons.