A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Burchett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Burchett DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Burchett practice?
- Dr. Michael Burchett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Burchett practices Surgery near Silvis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Silvis Surgeons.