A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burnett, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Burnett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Burnett DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Michael Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burnett practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Pulmonologists.