Dr. Michael Burnette MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 23rd, 2016
I went to Dr. Burnett for about 5 years. The only time he really spoke to me was at my first appointment. After that the routine was wait about an hour, he comes in with my file, goes to the back of the examining room, and with his back to me starts mumbling about my arthritis and my prescriptions. X-rays were taken but never an MRI to get to the real problem (pinched nerves). I wasted 5 years going to him.

November 12th, 2015
IVE BEEN SEEING DR BURNETTE FOR 3 YEARS ,HES A VERY GOOD DR!! HE HELPED ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER REGARDING MY ARTHRITIS AND FIBROMIALGIA!

September 20th, 2012
Dr. Burnette very cold. You have to pull information out of him, when he's the Doctor. The young lady at the front desk not friendly at all. The wait time is awful when you are called in almost 2hrs pass your appointment time and the Dr is only with you for a few minutes.

July 11th, 2012
When I was diagnosed with RA last year I had never even heard of it. The pain was excruciating. I could barely walk or use my hands. Dr. Burnette was great. He is treating my RA and I feel wonderful now. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has RA.

March 15th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr Burnette for several years now, for multiple medical problems. He is an superb diagnostician. Do not mistake social awkwardness for a lack of caring.

July 19th, 2011
Wait Time is rediculous....
As a physician Dr. Burnette is good. His wait time has prompted me to find another doctor. I can certainly understand a wait time of 30-45 minutes, but I have been going to his office for the past 6 months, and NEVER have I gotten in before a one and a half hour to two hour wait. That's a bit rediculous to me. His staff is average, but you never see the same people twice, taking vitals and checking you in.????

May 10th, 2011
i have had illness 15 yrs. i spent a long time saving for apt and preparing. after i got there, they were nice, but i left empty and hurt. would not spend the time with me to discuss. only wanted to write an rx and call me in the morning reaction. i am not going back! i left knowing less than i dod going in

July 23rd, 2010
DR BURNETTE IS A VERY CARING PHYSICIAN.HE REALLY CARES ABOUT WHAT THE PATIENT CONCERNS ARE. HIS OFFICE IS ALWAYS BUSY BECAUSE OF THESE CONCERNS AND SOMETIMES THE WAIT IS LONG BUT THAT IS WHY HE IS SO GOOD AND IN DEMAND.

February 23rd, 2010
Very unfriendly staff, rude. Dr comes in mubles a few words, gives pill, tells you to come back (for another copay, I figure). I don't feel better, actually worse. Your hour wait is compounded by lack of care, I won't be back, will drive miles to find a Dr and staff that cares and can help with my condition.

July 24th, 2008
Very Poor approach to clients -I agree...looks at shoes and then out the room and to never return
If you do not have any questions written down and are a fast communicator...the doc answers briefly and then leaves the room leaving the patient dazed and wondering what has happened....you wait for many hours every time you are there. Walk-in patients come before the people that waith for months and hours in the office to see this guy. Please tip him off that we have LIVES too and TIME IS OUR MONEY!!!!