A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burris, Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burris
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Burris has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Burris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Burris practice?
- Dr. Michael Burris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.