Learn more about Dr. Michael Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burris, Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Burris has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Burris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Burris practice?
- Dr. Michael Burris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Burris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.