Dr. Michael Burry DO Patient Reviews

August 5th, 2013
Good Doc bad Staff
I like Dr.Burry (good guy) I would recommend him to anyone but after 10 plus years of visiting this office I have come to the conclusion that the office staff just doesn't care, they have been rude with very poor follow up. Any requests made to them are usually blown off, it's a shame because the Dr's on staff are decent to bad they are unaware of the bad image the front of house leaves with people

July 17th, 2012
A doctor that actually returns calls in a promptly manner! Spends time with you discussing your concerns, and very compassionate to the elderly.

May 18th, 2011
Dr. Burry takes the time to listen to your concerns and takes you seriously. He is pleasant and thorough, and will refer to specialists as needed. He will follow up with you. While in the office I never felt I have been rushed through.

November 1st, 2010
When multiple other doctors had told me 'maybe that's just the way you are,' Dr. Burry took the time to understand my issue and work until he found the cause. He worked with specialists in the area of my concern, coordinating resources and test results. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Burry to others. The office staff is always friendly, and I never feel rushed.

April 16th, 2009
Dr Burry was recommended to me because he understands chronic pain problems. He takes the time to listen to my problems then gives me a possible diagnosis but says he can't be sure until tests are done. He is really good and I would recommend him to others without hesitation.