Dr. Michael Burt MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Muncie, IN

February 11th, 2016
Trustworthy, personable, and knows his stuff
We have trusted Dr. Burt with the care of our children for 18 years now, and I trust the man with their lives. He's always personable, the kids feel comfortable with him, and he is thorough and well versed. And his nurse, Stella, is the best ever. Thank you to Dr. Burt for all the years of great service and letting me feel assured I was doing what was best for my kids healthcare!

January 22nd, 2015
Wonderful pediatrician who takes time to understand his patients

June 5th, 2013
Took my 11 year old in for her well visit and right away Dr. Burt saw a goiter on her. He was very curious about this diagnosis since it is rare in the US and spent time with us researching right there on the spot. After test results determined an iodine deficiency, he didn't stop there. He called the Endocrinologist and is continuing to research treatment options and ways to treat my Dr. I feel like a person and not a just a patient. He really Cares about us.

April 13th, 2013
Aaron and Allyson's mom, Jarek and Tessa's Grandma
Dr. Burt is the best Pediatrician of all and in my journey I have met several. He is caring, listens and has the gift of diagnosis that is right on.

July 31st, 2012
We love Dr. Burt! He is a joy to see with our daughter. We particularly enjoy his manner of pointing out her developmental changes as she demonstrates them in his office. We also experienced a family tragedy in which he was caring and sensitive and willing to give us the attention we needed to make future decisions about our family. Also, he really helped me through some tough breastfeeding challenges. He is very well-read and capable of communicating the research that is available. We would recommend Dr. Burt to anyone!

December 1st, 2011
Dr.Burt Is Wonderful
Dr.Burt is A Very Good Pediatrician he is very experienced and knows what hes talking about,Usually if you need and appointment he will get you in the next day or two! I Would Defiantly Recommend Him