Dr. Michael Buscemi Jr DO Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 9 reviews

February 29th, 2016
Caring doctor and office staff.

September 22nd, 2015
Doctor handled my problem very well. Accommodated my need for a flexible wrist cast and explained the severity of the problem and what I would have to do to help it heal. He also has a good sense of humor. His office and support staff were also very helpful and courteous. This will be our doctor of choice if we have similarothopedic problems in the future.

December 15th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Most good orthopedic Dr.'s run late for appointments but that doesn't make them a bad Dr. Dr. Buscemi is very nice. He takes time to answer all questions. He said I needed surgery for piriformis syndrome for both sides but I decide to try Botox. If it doesn't work I will come back to Dr. Buscemi for surgery.

July 22nd, 2012
I fell and hurt my knee. I went to the office in pain, they did x-ray, he found nothing there, no medications prescribed. He sent me for MRI, the technitian told me the resuLts will be sent the next morning to your dr. The staff didn't notify me that the results were there, I call to know about them and that I was in pain and the lady was very rude she told me that she wasn't authorize to give results, I told her I know that I just want an appointment to get my results and a prescription for pain she told me we are going to call you to schedule for surgery. Schedule for surgery?! I waited 2 wks and then I went there and she asked me why are you here I told you I was going to call you. After two weeks and schedule me for surgery for what? I told her I want my results then one of the dr call me in and he said I had a torn ligament and I need an operation. Why they didn't tell me that before!? No communication, they simply don't care all they want is your MONEY. And of course, I am getting another dr.

June 29th, 2012
Horrible, Run, don't let him touch you!!
He left me with one leg about an inch longer than the other, he never told me this could happen, I am now in more pain than before the surgery and when I confronted him about it his answer was 'deal with it'. Run as fast as you can to another doctor.

April 20th, 2012
I have degenerative joint disorder that has interrupted my lifestyle. My first consult with Dr. Buscemi involved a knee thirteen years after arthroscopic surgery. I had Synvisc 3 injections prior to my visit with him a month later. The injections worked on one knee but the other needed replacement. After Xrays showed a diseased knee surgical replacement was my option to regain independence. Dr. Buscemi has been my doctor since 2009, and I now have a total knee, and right as well as left total hip replacements. I am six weeks out of my hip replacement using a cane outdoors sometimes. Dr. Buscemi was highly recommended to me by church family who are former patients. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he listens intently. I thank God for his skills, and for for those in his employ.

December 2nd, 2011
Rude Doctor-Rude staff
This guy is rude beyond belief. Don't waste your time and money with him. His staff is even worse!

February 9th, 2011
I trained as a surgical technician and worked with some of the most skilled physicians, but I never met a doctor who possessed human traits along with the skills that make them successful until I was diagnosed and treated by Dr. Buscemi. His knowledge, skills, and bedside manners are to be applauded. He replaced a total knee, and a total hip. My recovery was as he said, and I tried to be obedient in order to recover as he suggested, and I did. All who knew my situation were amazed, but I owe the gratitude to GOD for sending me to this doctor. I thank GOD for you Dr. Buscemi.

April 15th, 2010
Dr who cares
Dr. Buscemi always has been great.