A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Busman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Busman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Busman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Busman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Busman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Busman practice?
- Dr. Michael Busman has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Busman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near , .