Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
1080 Kirts Blvd
Ste 700
Troy, MI 48084
248-362-2300
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Surgeon, Hands down!  |  show details
by Very Happy Patient! on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Busuito, is an EXCELLENT doctor t say the very least! I have to be "picky" with the quality set forth when choosing a surgeon, as in my profession, what I look like determines if I get the job. Dr. Busuito, did my Breast augmentation almost 15 years ago. i have appeared on television, in swimsuit magazines, and so forth, and have always been asked if I was natural-That is the quality of the job, I received. I am very happy with my Dr. and have returned to him, to do procedures from overseas, out of state etc. I would never go to any one else. My Husband, also being a television personally chose Dr. Busito for his work through the years. We both are Very happy with him, his staff and all of the care and work we have received starting from the very first surgery. I have been a very satisfied patient for almost 20 years now! Thanks so much Doc for continued great experience!

|  Run don't walk.  |  show details
by Kelly on Mar 9th, 2014

Do your homework. Being 30 percent higher for breast augmentation doesn't make him more qualified. Had my augmentation done 3 years ago. He could really care less about the outcome. Very cocky and does not listen. It looked like he used two different shape implants. They are hard as rocks and I am in search if a qualified surgeon to fix them. He needs to stick to hand surgery.

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. B came highly recommended for rhinoplasty, and I had an excellent experience with him and his office staff. He is easy to talk to, patient, and has a great sense of humor. He is not a "flashy" make you feel good plastic surgeon with a fancy Hollywood office, and doesn't need to be. He is confident and his work speaks for itself. He is straightforward and to the point. There are so many facets of plastic surgery so I can't speak for all of them, however, the work I've seen (and had) of his facial procedures is top notch and I would highly recommend him.

|  Breast reduction  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

After back surgery and two neck surgeries, I desperately needed a breast reduction. He was a BCBS recommended dr, very short list! I was happy with the size of my breasts after the surgery but that was about it. He left theses "dog ears" tags on my side under arm pits that he had to go back in and cut and sew more...visible now on my actual back. Had to keep going back to get stitches removed that were causes scabs around my nipples, which are now visible uneven scars. It has been four years now and I have two numb breasts that itch all the time internally, 28" of very visible scarline (some which is bumpy) which causes anxiety because you can see it with any bath suit I choose. I would NOT recommend him for this kind of surgery. Be very informed and do your research first.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Holly Daily on Oct 27th, 2013

He did an excellent job on my breast augmentation. Unhappy with previous job elsewhere. Very kind and excellent surgeon. Very easy to talk to!!

|  Indifferent! - Could care less  |  show details
by WMC on May 3rd, 2013

I have never been to a Dr. with such a "I could care less" attitude. He sits in a chair on the computer and barely pays attention to you. My wife & I asked a few questions and felt like we were putting him out. He truly never made eye contact with us after he walked in the room and introduced himself. Does he really think we're going to put out $8,000.00 for a procedure that he won't even discuss with us? He expected us to say, yes Dr., whatever you think. Save your money and go somewhere else. There are plenty of Doctors willing to talk with you and not just give one woprd answers!

|  Nancy  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. Busuito is finishing breast reconstruction following a cancer surgery. He is very fussy about the outcome and will work with you until you happy. The nipples he makes are very realistic, as is the tatooing. He also goes on treks to third world areas to do reconstruction on children who have facial deformaties. He is kind and can make you smile, when you are a wreck prior to surgery. He explains and draw pictures of the proceedures. Today I sent my aunt to him for repair of breasts due to cancer. If you wait a bit in the office, it is because he needs to take time with a patient, and not because he is overbooked. He will take as much time as necessary to answer your questions.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor and very talented! He can look at a picture and give you exactlly what you want. I was very impressed with his reconstructive skills. Wonderful bedside manner as well. I highly recommend Dr. Busuito, he is worth every penny. A

|  Rev Bradford  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr Busuito is the best. I recommend him highly. After 189 lbs weight loss Dr B did my tummy tuck and tigh lifts. I am very happy. all other Dr)s_ would not take the risk Dr B saved my life. I am fine(beautiful) call for your appt you will be happy.

|  show details
by john peake on Jan 28th, 2011

outstanding surgeon who has done nearly 20 surgeries on me ( I am a burn center patient )