Dr. Michael Butner MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sartell, MN

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Butner is amazing. I saw him twice and each time he knew what the issue was even before the labs came back. Also, my son had died December 11th, 2016 and Dr. Butner stayed and talked with me about the Trauma I had experienced and tried to lessen my grief (which was evident when I began to cry.) I would recommend him to anyone. He is a professional and he is a kind human being. He zeroed in on my health and also on my broken heart from my son's death. I am glad I met this doctor because he really helped me that day. He is a REAL down to earth kind of guy who really listens and knows what the priorities in life are.
If you need an excellent physician who takes the time to really listen and cares about you, Dr. Butner is your man. I would give him more than five stars.

January 21st, 2016
Doctor Butner displays concern with his patients and tries to apply the best service for them as individuals.

September 11th, 2012
Very knowledgable!!
Dr.Butner took the time to listen to my concerns and symptoms and set up the proper tests as needed. Excellent follow up on results.

April 13th, 2012
Is this 4 star performance? I've seen ALOT of doctors in my time and have yet to see one as dismissive and lacking any kind of compassion. The state of medicine on the range is in poor shape.

October 8th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. M. Butner was my personal doctor for about 3 years. I have cancer, and other medical needs, and he has been the most trusted and professional doctor that I have ever had. He takes a personal interest in his patients and explores all avenues of how his patients should be treated. He is also a scientist, and is always looking for ways to benefit humans. He is extremenely knowledgeable and I trust his judgement completely