A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Buys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Buys, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buys graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Buys has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Buys MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Buys practice?
- Dr. Michael Buys has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Buys practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.