A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bye
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bye, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bye graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bye has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Bye MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bye practice?
- Dr. Michael Bye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bye practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See Summit Pediatric Specialists.