A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Asthma, Breathing Disorders, and Cough.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bye graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bye has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bye practice?
Dr. Michael Bye practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Internists.