A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bye is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bye
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bye, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bye graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bye has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Bye MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bye practice?
- Dr. Michael Bye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bye practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See Summit Pediatric Specialists.