A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brodsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Brodsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cory Brodsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brodsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.