A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brodsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Brodsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cory Brodsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Brodsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brodsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Moorestown Radiologists.