A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brodsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Brodsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Brodsky practice?
Dr. Michael Brodsky practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.