Dr. Michael Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
Doctor Brown is incredibly smart and thorough.He spent a lot of time with me and listened toMy concerns

July 20th, 2012
Dr Brown is Fantastic
After seeing many doctors with no answers Dr Brown was the one to finally diagnose my condition. He is smart and caring

April 24th, 2012
The doctor is a great communicator and is very thorough in his analysis of information used to make his diagnosis. I have never felt more comfortable with the opinion of a physician as I have with Dr. Brown.

December 15th, 2011
Had my first colonscopy at the Woodbridge facility with Dr Brown. The consultation was a breeze, Dr Brown tells you what to expect and what exactly you need to do. The procedure went great. Everyone there takes care of you and tells you what to expect, all are courtious and polite. I took all pills so didn't have to drink the nasty stuff people complain about, all in all is was not a bad experience. I would recommend Dr Brown and the Woodbridge facility to all. Thank you Dr Brown and staff.

October 7th, 2011
Relief!
Dr. Brown made me feel comfortable and secure. I was very nervous about my medical procedure and he took the time to reassure me. I would highly recommend him.

April 27th, 2009
Dr. Brown successfully performed my procedure. He's genuinely caring, extremely knowledgeable, and he made me feel very comfortable regarding my health situation. I feel better just knowing his office is nearby should I encounter any future troubles.

April 13th, 2009
Dr. Brown was GREAT!
Dr. Brown helped save my life. He accurately diagnosed my problem, set up a treatment plan, got me through the whole ordeal with caring and compassion, and his office staff helped take care of the insurance/payment details.