inactive

Michael C Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
An amazing addition to the medical community.

August 5th, 2016
Great Clinic
Everyone at this clinic treats you with respect Dr Brown really listens and cares how you are doing

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Brown was incredibly passionate & and the most caring doctor I've ever seen.

November 5th, 2012
Steve Massee
I'm a 70 year old pain medication patient. I called Dr. Brown last year,(2011)to get a second opinion because I have been on oxycodone and morphine for a number of years. Before I could tell him this he asked me if my visit would have anything to do with pain medication. I said yes and he hung up on me. He must of been having a bad day.

September 12th, 2012
No one would help me and he did ,
I was totally lost after my old pain management dr discharged me for faults that were not mine . I could not get in anywhere and no dr's where I live which is in enumclaw cared enough to help nor did they really want to . I had called over 70 pain management dr's and could not get in . Finally I called marina medical and got the money and went in and what i found was a very helpful dr and a amazing staff . For the first time I had a dr that was caring and compassionate and actually listened to me for once and didn't try to rail road me into taking medications I didn't want or need . He is very attentive and he understands what it is to be where pain patients are and what it takes for us to cope with everyday life . I hate that he can no longer prescribe the medicine I need and it is a shame that once again our "all " caring goverment thinks they need to take away the privledge of serious pain patients getting help because of those people who abuse the medicine they are lucky to get . I hope that he will be able to resume pratice in a pain management capacity again , because I fear I will never find another dr as caring and understanding as he is .I would recomend him and his clinic to anyone because they are really nice people. You can't find that anywhere now a days unless you look hard enough .

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Brown was the most caring and attentive physician I have encountered in years. If you don't like needles but you need them because you are in pain, this is your man. Even though he couldn't fix me (no MD has thus far) I would send my family to him. Dr. Brown takes the time to listen, encourages dialogue and has wonderful bedside manner. This doctor is what all physicians should aspire to be.

February 19th, 2009
Dr. Brown receives my highest regards as a doctor. He has an incredible knowledge of many areas of medicine and practices in a genuine caring way. We all need a doc like Michael Brown.

October 20th, 2008
Gave me my life back!!!!
I was not able to play with my 3 young children until I went to see Dr. Brown. He made it so I was not a father that sat and watched his kids play. He made it possible for me to be active with my children. For that I am soooo Grateful!!!

September 22nd, 2008
Humane treatment
when no other dr would help me, Dr Brown did...and I will never forget and I will always be thankful.