Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown?

Posted on August 18th, 2016

An amazing addition to the medical community.

Great Clinic

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Everyone at this clinic treats you with respect Dr Brown really listens and cares how you are doing

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Brown was incredibly passionate & and the most caring doctor I've ever seen.

Steve Massee

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I'm a 70 year old pain medication patient. I called Dr. Brown last year,(2011)to get a second opinion because I have been on oxycodone and morphine for a number of years. Before I could tell him this he asked me if my visit would have anything to do with pain medication. I said yes and he hung up on me. He must of been having a bad day.

No one would help me and he did ,

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I was totally lost after my old pain management dr discharged me for faults that were not mine . I could not get in anywhere and no dr's where I live which is in enumclaw cared enough to help nor did they really want to . I had called over 70 pain management dr's and could not get in . Finally I called marina medical and got the money and went in and what i found was a very helpful dr and a amazing staff . For the first time I had a dr that was caring and compassionate and actually listened to me for once and didn't try to rail road me into taking medications I didn't want or need . He is very attentive and he understands what it is to be where pain patients are and what it takes for us to cope with everyday life . I hate that he can no longer prescribe the medicine I need and it is a shame that once again our "all " caring goverment thinks they need to take away the privledge of serious pain patients getting help because of those people who abuse the medicine they are lucky to get . I hope that he will be able to resume pratice in a pain management capacity again , because I fear I will never find another dr as caring and understanding as he is .I would recomend him and his clinic to anyone because they are really nice people. You can't find that anywhere now a days unless you look hard enough .

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Brown was the most caring and attentive physician I have encountered in years. If you don't like needles but you need them because you are in pain, this is your man. Even though he couldn't fix me (no MD has thus far) I would send my family to him. Dr. Brown takes the time to listen, encourages dialogue and has wonderful bedside manner. This doctor is what all physicians should aspire to be.

Posted on February 19th, 2009

Dr. Brown receives my highest regards as a doctor. He has an incredible knowledge of many areas of medicine and practices in a genuine caring way. We all need a doc like Michael Brown.

Gave me my life back!!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2008

I was not able to play with my 3 young children until I went to see Dr. Brown. He made it so I was not a father that sat and watched his kids play. He made it possible for me to be active with my children. For that I am soooo Grateful!!!

Humane treatment

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

when no other dr would help me, Dr Brown did...and I will never forget and I will always be thankful.

Posted on July 6th, 2016