A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clagett Collins MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Collins practice?
- Dr. Michael Collins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Collins practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinckley, IL and Batavia, IL.
See Aurora Internists.