A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush-Copley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Collins practice?
Dr. Michael Collins practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinckley, IL and Batavia, IL.
See Aurora Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Collins, Dr. Micheal Collins, Dr. Michel Collins, Dr. Mickey Collins, Dr. Miguel Collins, Dr. Mike Collins