A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Carl Davis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Michael Davis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Davis practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Troy Internists.