A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Carl Davis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Michael Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Davis practices Internal Medicine near Orchard Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Troy, MI.