A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dempsey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dempsey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dempsey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dempsey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Colton Dempsey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Michael Dempsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dempsey practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.