Dr. Michael Edwards MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 25 reviews

August 23rd, 2016
Breast Augmentation
If you are considering breast augmentation, Dr. Edwards is by far the best choice. His credentials speak for themselves. More importantly, he is kind and patient and takes the time to show you what will happen in detail to make sure you are making an educated decision. His assistant Jacqueline is fantastic and gives great, real advice. This is very helpful when having a consultation. You want to make sure your expectations are realistic. I have had a wonderful experience and am so thankful that I chose Dr. Edwards. My result is even better than I could have imagined! I would recommend him to everyone!

May 3rd, 2016
Amazing Experience!
Dr. Edwards and his staff are amazing! I had the breast augmentation surgery and I have never been happier! Dr. Edwards did a fantastic job. I am so happy we decided to go to his practice. Everyone in the office is very compassionate. Its unbelievable how nice Dr. Edwards is. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery!

March 10th, 2016
Life Changing
I was never someone that thought I would ever need nor want plastic surgery. I was extremely nervous and hesitant about even going for a consultation. I was going to meet with several doctors but once I met Dr. Edwards I just knew... Dr. Edwards & Jacqueline were so knowledgeable, comforting, kind, helpful from the minute I met them.I scheduled my appointment that day. My results were even more then I could ever ask for. I am so extremely happy I went and saw Dr. Edwards that day. It has changed my daily life and I am forever grateful. Thank you to all of his amazing staff and Dr. Edwards!

January 28th, 2016
Thank you!
Dr. Edwards and his entire staff are simply wonderful. They are all so professional yet kind, gentle and reassuring. I'm very pleased with my results! Thank you Dr. Edwards!

August 25th, 2015
Absolutely amazing!!!
Dr. Edwards and his team are absolutely amazing. I felt comfortable and at ease from the very start. Dr. Edwards was my first And only consultation. I knew immediately from his bedside manner and genuine care to answer all my questions and address all my concerns I picked the right surgeon. I am usually an anxious person and surgery day was a celebration for me. My nerves were calm because the amount of confidence I felt in Dr. Edwards. His nurse Stephanie is absolutely amazing as well. She was there anytime I had a concern, always willing to help. My results are more than I had ever dreamed of. Thank you Dr. Edwards for your amazing work!

June 26th, 2015
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I got breast augmentation 5 weeks ago and the experience from the start has been amazing. I originally had 3 consultations scheduled, but canceled the other 2 after meeting with Dr. Edwards. He is very nice and efficient, and I could tell he really knows what he's doing. I met with Stephanie and Jacqueline several times and they were both really nice and helpful. They prepared me for the whole experience. During/post surgery also went very well. I went in, waited about 15 minutes before they started prepping me for surgery, I waited another 15 minutes, had the surgery, and was out within 30 minutes of my surgery. Dr. Edwards also gave me pills to help with the pain. I was in bed all day for about a week, but I was in minimal pain. Also, the pills Dr.Edwards originally prescribed for the pain made me nauseous, so Dr. Edwards prescribed me different pills at my 1-day follow-up appointment. My breasts now look amazing and my scars are a lot smaller than my sister's (she got her surgery in another state). Every interaction I've had from the beginning has been amazing, so I highly recommend this place!!

April 29th, 2015
Great Experience!
Dr. Edwards is so awesome! He has amazing bed side manner and makes you feel very comfortable as soon as he walks in. I had a breast augmentation and I am beyond happy with the way they turned out. He was very honest and helped me feel a little more at-ease with the whole surgery! I would recommend him to anyone and already have! Also, Jacqueline was awesome too! She knew exactly what she was talking about and he made me feel very comfortable. The whole staff was amazing.

March 16th, 2015
Mastopexy surgery
Dr. Edwards and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I was very anxious about having breast surgery and debated for a long time. The minute I met with Dr. Edwards, I felt confident he could help me make the best decision based on my goals. He made me feel very comfortable about what to expect before and after surgery and takes the time to explain every detail. Very thorough!! Stephanie and Jaqueline are super sweet and very helpful along the way. You are in very good hands with Dr. Edwards and his staff...my results are a dream come true!! Can't Thank You enough!!!

March 6th, 2015
The best surgeon I have had the pleasure to be treated by!

October 18th, 2014
Dr Edwards and Staff are Amazing
I would like to take a minute to thank Dr. Edwards and his amazing staff. I had gone to Dr. Edwards after hearing from a friend about the fantastic work he had done. I had 15 year old implants and one had ruptured and both had extreme calsifacration. I was a scared about what the options may be. I called his office and spoke to Kelly, she was a great first contact. She put my mind at ease, explained the initial process completely and sent the necessary paperwork to me via email, very easy. After my first office visit I knew I had made the right decision. Meeting with Dr. Edwards put my mind at ease. He was kind, gentle and direct with answers to all my questions. The final pre-surgery details were made so easy by Jacqueline Walsh, she was caring and informative. My surgery experience was just as amazing, it was relaxing and stress free. The post-operation follow up was just as Dr Edwards had explained, there were no surprises or complications. My results are amazing, I was completely satisfied with how full and natural I look. I absolutely recommend Dr. Edwards and his staff.

September 10th, 2014
First Class
Hands down, this has been the most exceptional surgical experience I have ever had or could hope to have! From the first consultation to each postoperative follow-up I was treated with such warmth and professionalism! After much research and several other Dr. Consultations there was no question in my mind or my husband's that Dr. Edwards was the most informative, qualified, personable and professional choice for my breast revision. He's not only an extraordinary surgeon but a gifted artist. Having had two prior augmentations I definitely have experience to compare this to! Truly a stellar Surgeon! I couldn't be more pleased with my results!

November 4th, 2013
Couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgeon !He is AMAZING !
After contemplating a breast augmentation for many years i began to research plastic surgeons in Las Vegas . I had heard good things about Dr. Edwards from several friends who had work done by him and were pleased with their results. After seeing him and a few other doctors in the area I knew right away I was making the right choice by choosing Dr. Edwards and was certain I would be getting A+ work. He is very honest and realistic about what type of results you will get after your surgery and takes the time to go over your body with you and only gives you options that will look good for your body type specifically. I also never felt rushed. I was very confused on what size I should get and the Dr. as well as his staff was very patient with me as I went back a couple times just to try on implant sizes. Dr. Edwards is one of the most compassionate, caring doctors I have ever met and although he is running a business i never felt like he was after my money and I truly feel like his number one priority was my safety and to make me feel as comfortable as possible while going through with my breast augmentation. I had my surgery at Flamingo surgery center and I have nothing but good things to say about the staff there. They put my nerves at ease and made the surgery process easier than I expected. The Anesthesiologist Dr. Boman is very gentle and kind , and very experienced ( he is also pretty funny ). You can be assured you are in good hands. Dr. Edwards is available all hours of any day and always there to answer questions you may have before and after surgery. It has been three weeks out from surgery and so far I am very pleased with my results. I have already recommended Dr. Edwards to a friend who is having her breasts done by him later this month, just as I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who truly cares for his patients and does amazing plastic surgery ! Thank you again to Dr Edwards, Dr. Boman, Kathy, Jackie Perez, Kelly and everyone at the flamingo surgery center for everything you have done for me !