Learn more about Dr. Michael Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Finn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Finn MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Finn practice?
- Dr. Michael Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Finn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.