A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Finn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Finn MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Finn practice?
- Dr. Michael Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Finn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.