A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Finn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Finn MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Finn practice?
- Dr. Michael Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Finn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lacombe, LA.
See Lacombe Internists and Lacombe Cardiologists.