A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Medical Center Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clement Fitzpatrick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.