A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gartner, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gartner, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartner graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gartner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Constantin Gartner DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Gartner practice?
- Dr. Michael Gartner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gartner practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and New York, NY.
See Eatontown Plastic Surgeons and Eatontown Surgeons.