A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gartner, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gartner, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdomen Disorders / Procedures
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Diagnostic Imaging/procedures
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fat Grafting to the Breast Natural Breast Enhancement
- Hand Wrist Disorders/Procedures
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- awake Breast Augmentation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartner graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gartner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Constantin Gartner DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Gartner practice?
- Dr. Michael Gartner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gartner practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.