inactive

Michael C Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 1 comment

April 25th, 2011
First and Last Office Visit
It took a month to get an appointment and I was told to show up 30 minutes early to fill out New Patient Paperwork. I arrived at 12:35pm to find that the office was dark and no receptionist was in place. Another patient stated that she had a 12:30pm appointment but was never greeted by the receptionist who got up and left the building. When the receptionist returned she did not acknowledge the 4 patients in the waiting room. When I asked her about the new patient forms, she handed me a clipboard abruptly and said "Oh, fill these out." Then I waited until 1:30pm only to see another therapist that I didn't make the appointement with. Very poor customer service and I would not trust my care to this Dr. and his Organization. I fired him and will not go back.

February 11th, 2010
So Wonderful To Have as My Doctor
Dr. Gordon saved my life. He deals with pain management and addiction and has been there with me every step of the way. He has even called to check up on me when I have had personal problems at home. He even called me to offer condolences when my dog passed away. What a wonderful heart and soul this doctor has. He is patient and kind and is a godsend to anyone who suffers from pain and addiction!