A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graves is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graves, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Graves has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clark Graves MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Graves practice?
- Dr. Michael Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Graves practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.