Dr. Michael Harper Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Harper?

Totally incompetent

Posted on June 20th, 2017

The physicians at this group are totally inept when it comes to treatment for Hypothyroidism. They couldn't order the correct tests, prescribe the correct medicine and don't understand the effects on weight, blood pressure, cholesterol or blood sugar. Most importantly they don't understand the implications of a poorly functioning Thyroid and Cardio Vascular Disease. I'd definitely find a different doctor for your child.

DR. HARPER OK, OFFICE STAFF SUCKS

Posted on December 14th, 2016

The office staff is horrible. I have made multiple appointment while im logging it into my calendar as I stand there and somehow schedule me on the wrong day. There are medical files piled everywhere. Office wait times along with wait times while youre back in the cell are entirly too long and their website says they are still taking new patients. How about taking care of the one's you already have.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Posted on November 20th, 2016

Great Doctor and staff!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Excellent service, friendly and caring staff. Doctor was very knowledgeable and did not rush my visit. I recommended him to all my family and friends.

Love Dr. Harper!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

We have been with Dr. Harper for 14 years. I absolutely love him. Lisa, his Medical Assistant, and Tonya, Office Manager are fantastic. The rest of his staff leaves a lot of room for improvement. The new Nurse Practitioner is awful. Steer clear of her.

great doc poor staff

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Good Doctor, Bad Staff!

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I just want the public to understand that Dr HARPER & DR WHITE are the best you can go to !!!! There the most caring doctors Ive ever been to we have been going there for the past almost 16 yrs The office staff are great & very kind & helpful WE just would NOT go any where else we love them

Doctor good, Staff horrible

Posted on February 5th, 2015

His staff could not get any worse. Don't believe me, call for yourself. You will get an answering machine, no person. Then try again for the referral line, in my experience, she will never answer or call back. Unfortunately I had to leave, I liked DR. Harper.

Best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Doctor Harper is, simply put, the best in the business. I'm a 30 year old man who is new to southern Indiana, so when my wife and I were looking for a new family doctor, we gave his office a try. As a new patient I was astounded when he sat down with a laptop and spent nearly half an hour with me going over my medical history, my concerns, and other factors in my life that could be affecting my health. You're lucky to get 5 minutes with most doctors after waiting an hour to see them. Over the course of the last three years, he has helped me get serious health issues under control that have plagued me my entire adult life, and has done the same for my wife. Twice now his staff has managed to squeeze me in same-day and saved me a trip to urgent care. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't talk down to you the way many physicians do. He always explains his diagnosis in depth and makes sure you don't get any unreasonable expectations about the potential efficacy of your treatment. In short, he's the only Dr. I've ever met that speaks to me like an equal, and more importantly, like a friend. There are trade-offs, of course. Since he spends so much time with his patients you can expect to wait up to an hour to an hour and a half to see him in nearly every case. On top of that, his office is sometimes a bit difficult to reach and the office staff can be a bit short with people sometimes. However, his nurses are fantastic and Dr. Harper himself has been a godsend for our family. I would give him 10 stars if I could. -MK

Really?

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Love dr Harper, but the office staff is disorganized, refuses to return calls, and is inept in their communication with local pharmacies(just ask the Pharmacist). Too bad that a great doctor has a support/office staff that has perhaps the worst bedside manner in the industry. Disgusting