A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Heinrich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinrich
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Heinrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heinrich, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Fanconi Anemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heinrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Heinrich MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Heinrich practice?
- Dr. Michael Heinrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Heinrich practices Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Hematologists.