A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heinrich, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Fanconi Anemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heinrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Heinrich MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Heinrich practice?
- Dr. Michael Heinrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Heinrich practices Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Hematologists.