Dr. Michael Charles Heinrich MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heinrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Acute Monocytic Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Bone Marrow Transplantation.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heinrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heinrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Heinrich practice?
Dr. Michael Heinrich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Heinrich, Dr. Mitch Heinrich, Dr. Myles Heinrich, Dr. Michal Heinrich, Dr. Mickey Heinrich, Dr. Miles Heinrich