Dr. Michael Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
Patient
Kind, and concerned Dr. would recommend him.

June 26th, 2017
Not good with children at all. Lost his patience with my 7yr old that was gagging from the stick. Thank God he's not performing his surgery!

May 31st, 2017
Most unprofessional Dr I have ever been to with my Non verbal autistic daughter.
He is the most unprofessional Dr I have ever taken my children too. He pointed his finger at myself and Jack and shushed us several times while trying to explain why our non verbal autistic daughter was so upset. He told us those issues did not matter and that is not why we were at his office. His response was to have our daughter sedated in the OR for a routine examination of her ear tubes. It was only for her safety. Her other DR in Danville never did this to us at all and even examined my daughter while on the floor. This man is so unprofessional and should not be practicing medicine. His PA is also a bit of a joke when she saw my daughter. She kept taking big long exaggerated breaths that she could not see because of her behavior... This practice is horrible !!!!

May 22nd, 2017
He was curt and abrupt.
Waited at least half hour. He was very short and I felt like I was inconveniencing him. The exam was very short. The physician never asked me any questions about my oral ulcer. I would never go back to him.

November 16th, 2015
Was very rude, almost like having to deal with patients was an inconvenience to him. 100 dollars for 5 minutes of his time, I think he could fake a smile at least.

October 26th, 2015
Excellence in the medical practice
My sons nose was broken very seriously , Dr Hoffman did the surgery and rebuilt his nose, he was very honest and accurate about what was to happen after the surgery and what to expect , which made the whole process more bearable. I would recommend him to anyone .

April 9th, 2015
Excellent diagnosis
Pleasant man, spot-on diagnosis.

November 11th, 2011
Great doctor, wonderful with kids, nice staff
Dr Hoffman is great. My son was having some trouble with his ear, and was none to excited about seeing a doctor. Dr Hoffman put him right at ease. My son was able to relax and get the help he needed. Real solid fella, and I found his staff to be pleasant, too.

November 9th, 2011
Worst doctor I have ever been to without question. I was overcharged and misdiagnosed. If you go to him I hope you don't get the same insane overcharge I got. I found others have also been charged for services they didn't request or authorize. Please do not make the i mistake I made. He also is without doubt the rudest most arrogant individual speaking with a condescending tone. Terrible!

July 4th, 2017