Dr. Michael Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hsu?

May 31st, 2017

Dr. Hsu removed my gallbladder and was wonderful at explaining everything!

January 9th, 2017

Dr Hsu is an incredible Surgeon with an amazing bedside manor! It was a pleasure from my first visit thru surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Michael Hsu.

July 26th, 2015

Performed surgery on me and operated on me for hernia at the wrong site.

April 24th, 2013

Brian Y.

I had a surgical proceedure by Dr. Hsu recently. He is courteous and personable. He doesn't rush through your appointment and answers all questions with consideration for the lay person's knowledge level. I had surgery on a Friday and HE actually called me on Saturday morning to see how I was feeling. I thought that was above and beyond. I was very pleased with his staff and never had an extended wait time for my appointment . My surgery went well and I would reccommend his services to my friends and family.

January 22nd, 2013

BEST Doctor I have known

Dr Hsu, Today is two days past the third year of my surgery. I am still doing very well, and want to thank you. To anyone out there reading this; I truly believe you would be hard pressed to find a better surgeon. Example: My surgery was not only a success, but the scars nearly invisible. My daughter had a MUCH simpler surgery, after mine, her scar is awful. It looks like the surgeon had a blindfold on when he stitched her. The surgeon who operated on my daughter talked to us a few minutes before taking her to surgery, and did not look at her wound before operating. Dr Hsu FIRST talked to me, then examined me, consulted with other doctors, talked to me more, let me go home and consider my options, talked to me more, then operated. He is simply the best doctor I have EVER dealt with, and I am no spring chicken :). God bless you Dr Hsu, and thank you. Please go on to teach and train others in the field of medicine. We need MANY more like you.

February 27th, 2012

COLON RESECTION

Dr. Hsu performed an emergency colon resection on me and he is absolutely wonderful. He's an amazing surgeon and the most caring doctor I have ever had and he's a really nice man.

June 2nd, 2011

Lap Hernia

Dr. Hsu walked me through what was need to be done and I happy with the results. I'm feeling so much better.

February 2nd, 2011

Always a pleasure and will choose least evasive proceedure

June 29th, 2017