A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chunguck Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Michael Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kim practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.