A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Levin practice?
Dr. Michael Levin practices Neurology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Levin, Dr. Micheal Levin, Dr. Michel Levin, Dr. Mickey Levin, Dr. Miguel Levin, Dr. Mike Levin