A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.