A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.