A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Luu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Luu, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Luu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Solano Regional Medical Group CPN
- Sutter Medical Group, Solano Community Provider Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Luu DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Luu practice?
- Dr. Michael Luu has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Luu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Internists and Vallejo Pulmonologists.