by Dean Yale on Jan 16th, 2015

great doctor

Awful Doctor - I Personally Don't Want Him Seeing my Kids!! show details Awful Doctor - I Personally Don't Want Him Seeing my Kids!!
by Sharp Patient on Jan 8th, 2015

My opinion is that this is an awful AWFUL doctor! I felt that he doesn't listen at all to the needs of the patient and just wants to get rid of you as quickly as possible. Such an ordeal to go through the Sharp rigamaroll where they actually FINGERPRINT and PALM PRINT you like a criminal!! - kind of creepy. If you try to ask a question or say something, Martin interrupts you and talks over you and just summarily gets rid of you! At least that was my experience. I pretty much *never* want to deal w/ him again!

JERK of a "doctor" - show details JERK of a "doctor" -
Jun 28th, 2014

In my opinion - AWFUL "doctor" and total JERK! Will avoid at all costs!!

Incredible doctor show details Incredible doctor
by Tatiana on Oct 7th, 2013

My family has been blessed to have such an amazing doctor. I am forever indebted to Dr. Martin for discovering my mother's thyroid cancer in its early stages during a routine physical- there was imperceptible inflammation of the thyroid gland that in the hands of Dr. Martin could not (and did not) go unnoticed. If only the medical field had more doctors like him.

Excellent Doctor, Extraordinary Human Being show details Excellent Doctor, Extraordinary Human Being
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Martin is a smart, caring doctor, and is truly a wonderful person as well. I had a medical scare a few years ago and Dr. Martin would call me during the evening to check in - even after I was under the care of a specialist. He is exactly the kind of doctor you would want managing your healthcare. Thanks, Dr. Martin for all you do every day to care for your patients!!

Doctor Martin is a fantastic caregiver show details Doctor Martin is a fantastic caregiver
Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Martin is so great at listening and making me feel like my health is his only concern. He's got great bedside manner, he's smart and I'm so glad he's my doctor!

Excellent caregiver show details Excellent caregiver
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Martin is a wonderful caregiver

Excellent care and service show details Excellent care and service
Apr 7th, 2012

Dr Martin is a very knowledgable and caring physician

Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Martin is great, he always listens and is great with my son.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Martin is a terrific doctor who cares about his patients. I had a pretty serious medical issue and he advocated for me so that I could promptly see a specialist and then called to check on me in the evenings. He takes his time during office visits and asks enough questions to make the right diagnosis. He's a gem in the medical field!

May 28th, 2009

Great doctor. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and professional.