Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The BEST of the Best! show details The BEST of the Best!
by Nikol Blair on Feb 3rd, 2015

Our family has been with Dr. Maxwell for 16 years. He is a kind, caring and compassionate family doctor who has treated our family since my girls were born (16 & 13). Most importantly, Dr. Maxwell quickly and accurately diagnosed my husband with Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer, when we thought my husband was just sick from a bad strand of the flu, and he gently walked us through the startling and scary first few weeks. We could not ask for a better man to care for our family... we love our doctor! We have referred several friends who now call Dr. Maxwell their doctor too.

Mother of 3 show details Mother of 3
by Cyndi Mitchell on Aug 19th, 2013

I have been searching for a doctor since my doctor moved out of the area and stumbled upon Dr. Maxwell. I had to have a quick apt and thought I would just use him for this time and research more doctors later. My husband and I both were so pleased with him and his staff that we have made him our doctor for all of us! My 9 year old likes him, my 20 year old likes him and my husband even likes him (he doesn't usually like DR's.). He is kind and knowledgeable at the same time. I usually don't recommend because that can make you look bad if someone has a bad experience, but I am willing to say I recommend Dr. Michael Maxwell and his staff!!!!

patient show details patient
by Leah on Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Maxwell is the PCP for my husband and I. He makes accuarte diagnoses but will make a referral in the right case. My husband had a herniated disc this past month and he explained where the pain was coming from, set us up to get an MRI and after reading the results referred us to an excellent spine doctor so he could get the right treatment. I can easily get an appointment if I am sick and need to be seen ASAP. The staff is mostly friendly except for a few disgruntled nurses but no one has ever been flat out rude. The wait time is sometimes more than I'd like but I know it's only because he sits and talks to each patients until ALL of their questions are answered. I know it's hard to have both short wait times and a doc that will sit with you for a while so if I had to choose I'd rather wait a bit longer

This doctor cares show details This doctor cares
by Genie Hughes on Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Maxwell is a very caring person and spends a lot of time with me at the office visits. He doesn't rush out and he has time to answer my questions.