A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maxwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maxwell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Maxwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Maxwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Michael Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maxwell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.