A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maxwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maxwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maxwell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Maxwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Maxwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Michael Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maxwell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.