A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maxwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maxwell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Maxwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maxwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Maxwell practice?
Dr. Michael Maxwell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.