Dr. Michael Carl Mueller MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mueller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Medical Center
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Mueller practice?
Dr. Michael Mueller practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Mueller, Dr. Micheal Mueller, Dr. Michel Mueller, Dr. Mickey Mueller, Dr. Miguel Mueller, Dr. Mike Mueller