A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Murphy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Anesthesiology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Anesthesiologists.