Learn more about Dr. Michael Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ott
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifford Ott MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Ott practice?
- Dr. Michael Ott has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ott practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Eglin Afb, FL.
See Eglin Afb Internists, Eglin Afb Critical Care Practitioners, Eglin Afb Pulmonologists, and Eglin Afb Preventive Medicine Specialists.