A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifford Ott MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Ott practice?
- Dr. Michael Ott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ott practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Eglin Afb, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Eglin Afb Internists, Eglin Afb Critical Care Practitioners, Eglin Afb Pulmonologists, and Eglin Afb Preventive Medicine Specialists.