A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reeder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cravens Reeder MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Reeder practice?
- Dr. Michael Reeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Reeder practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.