A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roberts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Roberts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.