A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuster
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schuster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Schuster MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Michael Schuster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schuster practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Rheumatologists.