A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schuster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua-West Jersey Hospital Voorhees, Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Schuster MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Michael Schuster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schuster practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Rheumatologists.