A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schuster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Schuster MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Michael Schuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schuster practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Rheumatologists.