A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua-West Jersey Hospital Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Schuster practice?
Dr. Michael Schuster practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Schuster, Dr. Micheal Schuster, Dr. Michel Schuster, Dr. Mickey Schuster, Dr. Miguel Schuster, Dr. Mike Schuster