A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Scott MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Michael Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.