Dr. Michael Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Scott?

Cares about his patients!!!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Best doctor I've ever went to. Cares about his patient, listens to your problems, never rushes you. Very compationate about his work and patients. Would and have recommend to people. Wish more doctors where like him.

Explains Nothing; He Prefers to Just Give You Pamphlets

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I don't know why I didn't leave him sooner. Bedside manner is the worst. He's never throrough in his "explanations", very condescending, speaks quickly & doesn't give a flip if you understand, and his delivery is cavalier and apathetic. I feel like Im in the way of his precious time every visit. I record our conversations so that I can go back and listen to them b/c he explains NOTHING. He's expressed the option for a hysterectomy twice alhough I don't need 1 & he KNOWS I want to have kids.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Been going to him for many years. Very compassionate and listens. Very satisfied on all services.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

great doc.....he was so nice and understanding!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I find that often, the way staff treat a person is a reflection of how the people treat the staff. To me, the staff were great, the facility looked great, and Dr. Scott really is an exceptional doctor. It is common to feel rushed during an appt., as doctors' schedules are unbelievably tight. This doctor is very attentive, informative and you can tell he has a shining passion for what he does. I feel so lucky to have found him, he changed my life. When a doctor can do that, he's pretty good. I would recommend him to anyone I care about.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I have been going to doctor Scott for over a year now dealing with fibroids. I had been seeing another doctor that gave me the run a round and only wanted to medicate me. Dr Scott weighed all options and found what was best for me I'm glad I fou him and his team

Posted on February 21st, 2015

I've been under Dr. Scott's care following a miscarriage about 11 years ago. He was and is very compassionate and helpful with all my needs, emotionally and physically. I moved to Hawaii 4 years ago, and I make annual trips back to Dr. Scott and his warm staff once a year.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Dr. Scott and Beth was exceptionally respectful and kind to me. They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. I had surgery for polyp last month with Dr. Scott. He made sure the progress was very easy. I am glad to have such a wonderful doctor!!

Great Physician

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr. Scott and his staff are truly amazing. He always addresses any and all my concerns in a timely manner. You can contact his nurse via email and get a prompt response which works great with my busy schedule. His office is very efficient from the point of check in until you checkout. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Amazing Doctor and Lifetime friend to our family

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Scotts for over 21 years. He first treated me in my twenties and has been with me through Uterine Fibroids, Dr. Scott performed surgery. He and his staff assisted when we had problems conceiving, recommended and worked in conjunction with an amazing reproductive group. Dr. Scott and his staff saw me through an at-risk pregnancy of twins, which were delivered at 36 weeks premature but healthy with no major health problems. And most recently they have been wonderful with helping me deal with my current prognoses of endometrioses and Early Menopausal Syndrome. Dr. Scott and his staff have always gone above and beyond, they address needs timely and with urgency. I accredit Dr. Scott to aiding to the growth of an amazing 14 year marriage. He has not only been there for me but for my husband as well, since many of these aliments often affect the family. Dr. Scott has always been available to discuss any issues with my husband (based on my consent of course). I also credit him with the birth (he performed a c-section) of my beautiful twins.

Patient

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Dr Scott & his staff are wonderful! They take plenty of time with me & answering all my questions at every appointment. Appointments are easy to make & once I checkin there is never a wait time to visit the lab or see Dr Scott. They've made my entire pregnancy easy & I highly recommend this practice (ESP Dr Scott) to anyone looking for a new doctor in the Atlanta area.

Posted on October 29th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Scott on and off for a couple of years due to distance, but he is wonderful. I'm 21 and he took care of my mother and always has to listen to what I have to say. And is always interested in what's going to be best for me. Now THAT'S hard to find in a Doctor these days.