A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinclair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinclair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinclair, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Sinclair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Sinclair MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinclair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sinclair practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.