A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Smith MD is a male Nephrologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Nephrologists.